What about your home office? I get so much more work done when I am sitting at a desk rather than sitting on the couch with my computer. So, having a desk/workspace in my tiny house is important.
Here are a few requirements I have for this desk.
- Surrounded by windows.
- Located in the front of the house.
- I need room for my computer, a lamp and minimal office supplies.
Tiny House Workspaces
My favorite tiny house desk is the one from this blog post. It’s my main inspiration. Here are a few other tiny house offices that I draw inspiration from.
1. This one isn’t nestled in a corner of windows. But it’s practical and doesn’t take up too much space.
2. Here is one in front of a window. Right across from the kitchen. Which makes sense for me because multitasking.
3. Nestled in the front of the house with a window. Check!
3. Two workspaces. I love this one because it has a desk designated for knitting/crochet.
4. Minimalist desk. Still enough room for a laptop, lamp and more.
5. Here is a desk/couch workspace fit for an artist.
This last tiny house workspace leads me to an important question. How cozy do I want my workspace to be?
Maybe I should focus on a cozy workspace? These aren’t from tiny houses, but I love their decor and window designs.
1. This is from a house in Finland. Love the corner window with plants and floral print throw pillows.
2. Overhead windows?
3. White Christmas lights are a must. They are the perfect addition to a cozy corner.
Thanks for reading!